Next Homecoming: October 2-4, 2020
Join us and remember the defining moments of your past and reconnect with old friends. We look forward to seeing all of you once again at our annual alumni and friends reunion!
- The class of 1960 is celebrating their 60th year reunion.
- The class of 1970 is celebrating their 50th year gold reunion and will lead out in the Saturday morning Sabbath worship service.
- The class of 1980 is celebrating their 40th year reunion and will lead out in the Saturday evening vespers in the chapel.
- The class of 1995 is celebrating their 25th year silver reunion and will lead out in Saturday morning Sabbath School.
- The class of 2010 is celebrating their 10th year reunion and will lead out in Friday night vespers.
- All school of nursing alumni are also invited to a special reunion Sabbath afternoon.
Contact the alumni officers if you would like to nominate someone for “Alumni of the year” or if you would like to help plan the events for your honor class. Please help us invite alumni personally by sharing any addresses or contact information us.
- 2019 Program, Pictures, Livestream: Friday Vespers, Sabbath School, Worship Service, FA Music Concert, and Sat. Night Candlelight Vespers.
- 2018 Pictures, 2017 Pictures, 2016 Pictures.
Shawn Collins ’87
Rosellen Martinez Brown ’89
Erin Syfert Teague ’96
Director of Development & Alumni Relations
A Message from the Alumni President
Community. That is how I view the graduates of Fletcher Academy. We all have something in common, and although our experiences may vary, they all are all tied together with a common theme: our experiences all occurred at Fletcher. I am always eager when I have the opportunity to see how the education and life experience gained by students, while at Fletcher Academy, has assisted them in their endeavors since they graduated.
Alumni is one of the many titles that you bare and it is also a title that lends definition to your life in certain respects. The word itself is derived from the Latin verb alere, “to nourish,” and literally means “nourished ones.”
In a large sense, the education that you received at Fletcher shaped how you engage, interpret and act in the world around you. The life experiences that you underwent during your high school years contributed greatly to the development of your character, spurned you on to a greater level of independence and ultimately prepared you to deal with life’s twists and turns.
Let us fondly remember our times at Fletcher, and how it shaped us then, now, and in the future. As we do so, please remember Fletcher Academy in your planned giving, so that future generations can enjoy the Fletcher Academy experience. – Shawn Collins ’87
Fletcher Academy School Song
Future Homecoming Weekends
- October 1-3, 2021 with Honor Classes ending in 1 or 6. Notably: 1971, 1981, 1996, 2011.
- October 7-9, 2022 with Honor Classes ending in 2 or 7. Notably: 1972, 1982, 1997, 2012.
- October 6-8, 2023 with Honor Classes ending in 3 or 8. Notably: 1973, 1983, 1998, 2013.
- October 4-6, 2024 with Honor Classes ending in 4 or 9. Notably: 1974, 1984, 1999, 2014.
- October 3-5, 2025 with Honor Classes ending in 0 or 5. Notably: 1975, 1985, 2000, 2015.